There is lots of information we share through Gmail email account so email is very important and it’s very important to such as account and password information, bank statements, university grades, business reports, and general correspondence among friends and family. It’s always possible, though, that any data you store on the Internet could get wiped out. On February 28, 2011, Google confirmed that many Gmail users had temporarily lost access to their emails. If you’re worried about ever losing your emails to a similar glitch, it’s probably a good idea to regularly backup your Gmail account. By configuring an email client on your computer, you can download your emails onto your hard drive by following these steps.
How to Create Backup your Gmail Account? Get Step by Step Help
- Log into Gmail and click on “Mail Settings” in the top right hand corner. This can be accessed from any Gmail page.
- Locate and click on the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
- Look under “POP Download”. Select the first option, “Enable POP for all mail (even mail that’s already been downloaded)”.
- Click on “Save Changes” at the bottom.
- Configure your mail client following the steps below. Once your mail client is configured to download your email, remember to open it periodically to backup.
so follow this method to backup your Gmail email account with the help of Gmail technical support team if you have any issues regarding this method then contact on Gmail support number.