Outlook Email Service Provider, Outlook Road View Upgrade. To be featured with limited features, Outlook Email Service users find this possible to speak. They can access their official emails on their home PC. In other words, one wants an internet connection to access and use the computer’s Outlook e-mail service, from any location. Interaction with people, organizations and groups is easy. Finding or creating an easy email, easy and easy email account. Not worth the price.
So, what makes the Outlook Email Service Provider?
When it comes to selecting an appropriate email service, the world’s Internet is offering you the optional assortment. Outlook is one of them. But why can a person choose Outlook service over other big companies? Of course, the email service provider has a linear over other email service providers. It gives you many options, including transferring e-mail, email editing, sponsor confirmation and overall control and protecting power. Message to select an email message, e-mails, and adware management online to name some special features of the Outlook Email Service.
How to configure Outlook to receive e-mail messages from an IMAP
- Start Outlook Mail .
- On the File menu, click Info and click Account Settings.
- Select Account Settings from the list.
- On the E-mail tab,>>click New>>Select Account>>click Next
- Select the Manually-configure-server-settings >>click Next.
- Click Internet>>E-Mail>>click Next.
- In the Server Information section, select IMAP for Account Type.
- In the Your Name>>box>>enter your name
- E-mail Address box>>type >e-mail address.
- User Name box>> type >>account name.
- Password box>>type your password.
- Incoming mail server box>> type the name IMAP4 server.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box>> type the name SMTP server>> click Finish.