Scanguard Antivirus protects our devices to internet threats such as viruses, malwares, spywares and some harmful websites which can create problems in system. It saves devices like computer (Windows, mac OS), iphone, ipad, tablets and smart phones. Sometimes we face some problems related to the Scanguard antivirus. So, users can contact to the Scanguard Customer Service to resolve the problem in system.
Scanguard Customer service to solve problems in Scanguard antivirus
Users face some problems like Scanguard not scanning, Scanguard uninstalling problem, Scanguard is blocking the websites etc. we are providing solution related to some issues in the Scanguard antivirus. You can read the article or contact Scanguard customer Service for more reliable information to solve the problem.
Scanguard uninstalling problem-
When users want to uninstall the scanguard antivirus, they face some problems related to Scanguard uninstalling. They can’t uninstall it easily but you can uninstall it by using simple method given below.
- Click on the start menu button.
- Go to the control panel to uninstall the program.
- Click on the Programs
- Double click on programs and features to select the scanguard program
- Double click on the Scanguard antivirus program file available in the list of programs.
- After clicking your scanguard start to uninstall.
- It will take some time to install after completion of process.
- Reboot your system to remove the entire files of Scanguard antivirus.
You can also take help of Scanguard customer service to solve the uninstalling problem; they provide you valuable information related to your issues.
Scanguard blocking websites-
Sometimes scanguard antivirus blocks some websites because they contain some programs or information which is harmful to the system. Sometimes system also alerts to user before downloading infected file from the internet. If you want to download infected file, you have to click on the Ok button after that it will allow you. You can also browse some website which is blocked by your scanguard antivirus. For browsing all websites on the system, please follow the given below steps.
- Double click on the Scanguard antivirus icon to open.
- Navigate in the Protection settings field.
- Open the Firewall protection settings and disable
- After disabling firewall protection, close all windows of Scanguard antivirus.
- Restart your system.
After following all above instructions, your firewall protection will be disabled and now you can browse all website on your system properly.
Scanguard Customer Service-
After reading the entire article, I hope your problem must be resolved. If it is not resolved yet, you should contact to the Scanguard Customer service for more related information. They will provide you every possible solution related to the Scanguard antivirus problems.
User may also visit on the official website of the Scanguard customer service which provides more reliable solution. Customer can also contact with the voice call or mail service. You can send mail or call by phone for suitable solution.